The interface is intuitive with useful features;
- Share documents
- Linking others to your conversation or video call
- Jumping between Instant Messaging conversations easily, then capturing them
- You can take notes during conversations and meetings with Onenote and share those notes with colleagues on the call in real time.
Microsoft Web Apps makes it possible for you to work in the cloud because they open Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and PDF documents in your web browser. Which means you can access your documents whenever you have an Internet connection, from almost any device. You can take notes during conversations and meetings with Onenote and share those notes with colleagues on the call in real time.
And in some Office 365 packages, you can get the whole of Office 2016
Microsoft OneDrive is simply storage for your files in the Cloud. The benefits of this are;
- Security. The level of security you receive by storing data on the Microsoft platform is very high.
- Space. You’re not taking space on your hard Drive.
- Access. As long as you have an internet connection you can access your files in OneDrive and it doesn’t mind how you access them – use pretty much any device.
SharePoint is the future
SharePoint makes team work happen; Easily create team sites and portals to discover, share and collaborate on content with colleagues inside and outside your organisation from any device.
As part of an Office 365, SharePoint team site is your team’s content hub. It’s where everyone you work with both inside and outside your organisation comes together in real time to get work done – creating and sharing content using the same, familiar Microsoft Office tools you use every day.
In SharePoint Home you can see, activity across all your sites and groups. Collaborate on the intranet in your team sites and stay up to date with ‘who’s who’ and ‘what’s new’, with views of your team’s activity. Spend less time searching for files, with intelligent recommendations files will find you.