Most of the time, joining a Skype for Business meeting is as simple as clicking the meeting link. And you can join from anywhere, such as an airport, a coffee shop, your hotel, or your mobile device when you’re on the road.
Join a Skype for Business meeting on your iOS device
- Open Skype for Business on your iOS device.
- On the main screen, under Upcoming, tap the meeting you want to join.
You can also tap the meetings button ( ) to see all the items on your calendar.
- Select the meeting that you want to join, and then tap Join Meeting.
NOTE: If this is an online meeting, you’ll see a Quick Join button ( ). Tap it to go straight to the meeting. The Quick Join button is not currently available on iPad.
- Depending on how you set your VoIP call options, one of the following happens:
- You’ll be connected to audio or video using VoIP either by using Wi-Fi (if you connected to a Wi-Fi network), or your cellular data plan.
- Or, Skype for Business calls you on your mobile phone and you’ll accept the Skype for Business call to join the meeting. This happens only when the voice and video call options (on the Skype for Business Options page) are set to On and your device isn’t connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Find out how to join using Android and a Windows phone click here